As an essential business, we are open to serve our community. Our highest priority is the safety of our customers and employees.
We are diligently following these steps to combat COVID-19:
- To limit person-to-person interactions, our office is closed to customers.
- We now offer concierge services. We will pick up and deliver your car at your home or office within the Conejo Valley.
- When you arrive, we greet you from a safe distance and ask you to leave your keys in your car.
- All communication including the write-in process for your vehicle is handled via phone calls, text messages, and emails.
- Once you have left your vehicle, we disinfect all contact surfaces using an electrostatic sprayer and install a steering wheel cover, seat cover, and floor mat.
(This video explains how an electrostatic sprayer works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVzGDY4AD1M&feature=youtu.be)
- Our technicians wear gloves and face masks inside your vehicle.
- Before returning your car to you, we disinfect all surfaces again and remove all covers.
All of these practices and our business decisions are informed by guidance from the CDC, WHO, and our local government.
We are confident our shop will continue to stay safe. We remain open for business and ready to serve you, our valued customer.